Resources for Travellers

Note: Canadian residents travelling to the US from Canada who do not hold a Canadian passport must obtain proper entry documentation from the US Department of Homeland Security. It is strongly advised that this documentation be obtained prior to any trip to the US, as lengthly border delays could arise for yourself and any group you may be travelling with.

Copyright © 2018 - All rights reserved.